Administration jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
- All administration duties including reception work and rostering.
- Permanent role - 36 hours per week.
- Our Purpose: Why we do it.
- The Team: What we do.
- We have a fantastic part time opportunity for a receptionist extraordinaire at Gallagher Bassett!
- We are looking for someone who is welcoming, customer focused,…
- Our Hotel is a family owned and operated company with two locations in Central Riccarton, Christchurch.
- Experience in front office hotel reception is preferred.
- Gallagher Bassett (GB) is New Zealand's premier third party administrator.
- We manage group insurance plans and claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government…
Epiq Systems, Inc.
- Six months to one year basic office administration employment.
- The primary duty of the Transcript Coordinator (T) is to ensure transcript is accurately typed,…
- At Ryan Recruitment we work with a broad range of clients in Christchurch, including Multinationals, Government entities and Small-Medium Enterprises, who are…
- Are you a proactive and organised person looking for a new challenge?
- Ryman Christchurch has an opportunity for you!
- It's why we get out of bed in the morning.
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- 32 hours per week, permanent position.
- Are you an excellent communicator and an enthusiastic quick learner?
- Do you have a reputation for quality work and thrive…
- The Orthopaedics Department at Christchurch Hospital requires two experienced Medical Secretaries with good administration skills to join their friendly and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.