Administration jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
- This role is varied and though strongly administration focused, you will be supporting an accounting team.
- A good navigation around accounting practice software…
- Cisco Nexus design, configuration, administration experience.
- Primary responsibilities include administration, optimization, and automation of network…
- We are looking for an experienced legal secretary with great adaptation skills, strong technical skills and the ability to support multiple teams.
- You’ll have experience, or be keen to learn about, working either independently as a structured cabling systems designer or a member of a multi-disciplined…
- Along with the manager you will be responsible for managing stock, cash and administration requirements.
- We currently have a full time vacancy for a 2IC in our…
- This is a big role and fantastic opportunity for a leader with the drive and energy to coach and motivate.
- The Regional Manager is responsible for supervising,…
Hawksbury Community Living Trust
- 74 hours per fortnight + 32hrs sleepovers.
- Hawksbury Community Living Trust provides quality residential support for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Administration, Office Support, Customer Service.
- Our ideal candidate has experience with administration and customer service, and understands that the customer…
- Able to assist with Administration Duties.
- Two positions available (30-35 hours per week each).
- Immediate start or 2020 start available.
- Posted on 04 Dec 2019.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and efficient person to work across a diverse range of businesses.
- Main aspects of the role include:
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.