You refined by:
NZ Air Force (undo)
Administration jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Your specialist training will include areas such as NZDF payroll, NZDF policy and entitlements, Human Resource information system training, administration and…
- Engineering Trade Science and Administration.
- On completion of the Engineering Foundation Course you will attend a short course to commence your skills in…
- As an Intelligence Officer, you will interpret and analyse a wide variety of information to help inform modern air operations.
- As an Intelligence Specialist, you will be assisting in the preparation and planning for military air operations.
- My job is very diverse.
- Aeronautical engineering trade science and administration.
- S&S Techs have one of the most varied roles in the Defence Force.
- SAFETY AND SURFACE TRADE TRAINING.
- As an Air Force Psychologist, you’ll be employed as a Commissioned Military Officer.
- You will be involved in a broad range of organizational, military and…
- You will be responsible for the quality control testing of aviation fuel held in storage at RNZAF bases and the refuelling of RNZAF and visiting Nations…
- As an Air Warfare Specialist your primary role is to utilise the P-3K2 Orion’s highly advanced sensor systems to collect and analyse information in the aircraft…
- NZDF health is tasked with ‘maintaining, improving and restoring the health of the defence force’ in order to maintain the operational effectiveness of the NZDF…
- Duties can include leading personnel, supervising teams performing repair work, instruction of junior technicians, technical administration and engineering…
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.