Administration jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- To be experienced and efficient in a range of administration functions including typing and data entry.
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant, Manukau Public…
- Experience in office administration systems, including supporting a senior manager and staff with routine administration.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Judges Personal Assistant, Auckland District Court, (Permanent, Full time) (8am – 5pm).
- Thanks to your impressive organisational skills and impeccable spelling…
- Front of house reception and administration;
- The type that has seen you able to use your initiative and an eye for detail, providing solutions to internal…
- Counties Manukau Police has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Shift Typist to join the File Management and Transcription (FM&T) Services…
- Reporting to team's Manager of Administration and Reporting, we are seeking a confident, system and process savvy project administrator, hungry for growth,…
- Auckland Prison is New Zealand's only male maximum security prison, presenting as a unique and challenging environment.
- In return we can offer you:
- Provide high quality administration support.
- Do you have excellent administration skills and are proficient at creating and developing word, excel and other…
- Whilst you may have already gained some experience in a professional environment that is customer driven, and been involved in general office administration…
- Project administration, coordination and support;
- Office administration within a facilities management / project environment;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.