Administration jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Experience in small office administration.
- Enjoy providing superb administrative services.
- Work alongside a supportive team.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service.
- In this varied role, you will assist with the day to day tasks associated with the reception…
- In this important role you will provide support and assistance to the Business Capability Lead in the management and administration of key business functions of…
- In this permanent position as a Support Officer you'll be supporting a team of officers processing visa applications by providing vital administration support.
- Proven experience in senior administration or personal assistance support activities.
- Bring your diary management experience and your proactive approach.
- Fixed Term until 26 June 2020, Full-time.
- Remuneration range: $49.158,00 - $66.507,00.
- Are you a passionate and positive self-starter who is looking for a…
- The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of health and disability services consumers, and facilitates the fair and efficient…
- Strong report writing and administration skills.
- As a Case Manager you provide specialist, end-to-end case management of prisoners including the initial…
- Conducting assessments and maintaining equipment used in instruction and associated administration.
- What you will doIn this busy role, you will be delivering…
- Be part of a close knit, busy team where you can grow your administration experience in this exciting role.
- As a Social Work Resource Assistant (SWRA), you will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.