Administration jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Support the Transport Agency's project team to successfully deliver the Auckland Harbour Bridge Shared Path (AHBSP) and SeaPath.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- 3-5 years' experience master data administration.
- Ideal but not essential is background in supply chain/finance working with an Oracle ERP system, and or ERP…
- To be experienced and efficient in a range of administration functions including typing and data entry.
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant, Manukau Public…
- Experience in office administration systems, including supporting a senior manager and staff with routine administration.
- Salary Range: $49,158.00 - $66,507.00.
- Provide technical administration and leadership.
- At Stats NZ Tatauranga Aotearoa, our vision is to unleash the power of data to change lives.
- We recognise that this is a great opportunity to cement your customer service and administration career therefore we are also keen to hear from applicants who…
- Salary Range: $47,603.00 - $63,286.00.
- Counties Manukau Police has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Shift Typist to join the File Management…
- Build a career and be part of the future.
- Full-time, fixed-term position.
- Based in our Greenlane office, Auckland.
- We do amazing, important work.
- The first is to provide leadership and expertise in the day to day system administration and support services.
- In this role you will:
- Provide high quality administration support.
- Do you have excellent administration skills and are proficient at creating and developing word, excel and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.