Administration jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- What you will doAs Receptionist Administration and Events, you will provide prompt reception, office support and events management within a science and…
- Support the day to day operations of the court by supporting the administration function and providing customer service.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- The Clinical Services team are a small team of Psychologists, Therapists, Specialist Child Interviewers and Administration who enjoy leisure activities and…
- Financial administration in collaboration with the group's finance manager.
- We are building a diverse team of technical professionals as part of an expansion of…
- Judges Personal Assistant, Auckland District Court, (Permanent, Full time) (8am – 5pm).
- Thanks to your impressive organisational skills and impeccable spelling…
- Our Youth Justice team are the key people who bring young people together with their whānau, victims, police, youth advocates and essential support services…
- Strong administration and data management skills.
- Are you someone who loves working outside?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- A current first aid certificate.
- Has prior experience working in a reporting, analyst, administration or facilities type role.
- Additionally you will support the smooth running of the office by…
- Counties Manukau Police has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Typist to join the File Management and Transcription (FM&T) Services workgroup,…
- Administration Officers (x2) – Auckland District.
- We are currently looking for 2 x permanent Administration Officers to join our team based in the Auckland…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.