Administration jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to join Parliamentary Service based in the out of Parliament office of Paulo Garcia.
- Administration Officers (x2) – Auckland District.
- We are currently looking for 2 x permanent Administration Officers to join our team based in the Auckland…
- You'll have prior experience working in an administration role in a busy office.
- You will be responsible for administration, filing, reception duties and…
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service.
- We currently have a vacancy for an Administration Support Role at our site, Korowai Manaaki, in…
- Has prior experience working in a reporting, analyst, administration or facilities type role.
- Additionally you will support the smooth running of the office by…
- In this role, you will be job-sharing with our existing Defence Community Facilitator and your key responsibilities will include assisting in the planning,…
- The Health and Counselling Centre at Massey University's Auckland campus is seeking a skilled and experienced Administrator/Receptionist to provide a friendly,…
- Counties Manukau Police has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Typist to join the File Management and Transcription (FM&T) Services workgroup,…
- As part of the Labour Whip's office, you'll bring your political nous and personable nature to a role that's varied, fun, and rewarding.
- In Auckland and on circuit, as the principal liaison point between the Judges and court and registry administration.
- High attention to detail is essential.
Be the first to see new Administration jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.