Administration jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Strong administration and multi-tasking skills.
- General administration duties related to patient bookings, e.g. providing quotes, sourcing additional…
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
- We're on the hunt for a Sales Support (Admin) person based at our…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Do you have a passion for administration with a flair for attention to detail?
- We are looking for an Administrator willing to work shift work (late morning…
Tonkin + Taylor
- Other miscellaneous administration duties as required.
- Your role will be packed full of variety where you will work closely with other support staff within the…
- The School of Population Health Based on the University of Auckland, Grafton Campus is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and/or experienced person to join…
- We are a looking for a student to do approximately 10-12 hours of admin work for us per week at our clinic based in Ellerslie from 20 January on a permanent…
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Provide assistance and administrative support to the Heads of , performing all administration tasks as required…
- A customer service superstar with a strong administration background.
- Provide efficient and timely administration, management support and document control to…
- Have fantastic computer skills and experience undertaking a wide range of administration activities.
- If you are excited by the thought of being our ‘go to’…
- Responsibilities include referrals administration, scheduling of clinics and treatment bookings and managing clinic receptions.
- Our ideal candidate will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.