Administration jobs in North Shore, 0627
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Now is the time for you to join our growing company.
- We are a successful privately-owned NZ organisation with big strategic plans.
- What you can do for us:
- This school of Bollywood dance seeks a capable, experienced and vibrant candidate to take on our second administrator role starting ASAP.
- Have a business administration qualification.
- We are looking for an office manager to take complete responsibility of running our immigration and education…
- Experience in administration, events, project management or similar is a must.
- We are looking for an Annual Appeal Coordinator to assist in the organisation of…
- We are looking for someone to work at head office in Auckland supporting the team with administration and account duties.
- You will be responsible for-.
- This employer is looking for an experienced reliable, hardworking administrator to assist with office duties full time .
- Main phone line and reception duties.
- We are looking for a reliable, organized, punctual and sales orientated individual to assist in the day to day running of our kickboxing gym.
- In this position you will be assisting with the administration work for a group of properties.
- This employer is looking for a number of graduates to work as…
- We are looking for a diligent, honest and reliable student to help us grow our business relating to managing and developing properties for a couple of years.
- We are looking for someone to replace our receptionist who is going on a long holiday.
- Looking for someone to start from the Wednesday 5th February - Tuesday 25…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.