Administration jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
You refined by:
- Administration Assistants - Mailroom – Ellerslie, Auckland.
- We are seeking to add to our pool of casual staff at the Commission's Auckland based office.
- Posted on Fri, 28 Feb 2020.
- We are seeking to add to our pool of casual staff at the Commission’s Auckland based office.
- Why join the Electoral Commission?
New Lynn, Auckland
- SALES & SERVICE - MERCHANDISE - LOSS PREVENTION - OFFICE ADMINISTRATION - STORE RECEIVING.
- At Farmers, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals…
Auckland City, Auckland
- The primary focus of the role is managing the reception, meeting and greeting clients, answering calls and general administration duties.
- We're looking for an experienced Casual Receptionist to provide additional support to our front-line service!
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- I'm looking for a student or creative freelancer to provide me with administrative and communications support, as well as accompanying me on (paid) national…
- This work also may involve some set work for a specific client, general H&S administration, which the person will be trained in.
- Business Hours are 8am to 5pm .
- Provide administration assistance where required.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others?
- Varied, fast-paced and rewarding role.
- Experience in administration/reception and working in teams.
- Work in a a friendly local General Practice.
- The Doctors Huapai, based in West Auckland.
- This person will predominantly be working in the warehouse and there is heavy lifting involved - you must be physically fit and able.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.