Administration jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Administration Assistants - Mailroom – Ellerslie, Auckland.
- We are seeking to add to our pool of casual staff at the Commission's Auckland based office.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in an administration/support role.
- Administration Co-ordinator – Immigration Border Operations, MBIE.
- Full-time or part-time, permanent position (we will consider 30-40 hours per week).
- The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of…
- What you will doReporting to the Executive Officer, this role will see you become a integral part of the team managing the Front Office and providing all-round…
- A thorough knowledge of office administration.
- Do you have the enthusiasm, dedication and the skills to become an Administration Officer within Ara Poutama…
- Join a great, supportive and fun team and grow your administration experience to new heights in our Panmure site.
- Apply online with your CV and cover letter.
- The Youth Justice response team in Waitakere is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team member who has excellent computer and administration skills and…
- Preference is given to those who have: • Proven experience in office administration and customer service.
- Workplace Administrator – Auckland South Family Harm…
- Some administration experience would be advantageous but not completely necessary - attitude is just as important as experience in this role!
- Wide-ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes;
- We're looking for an enthusiastic person with a can-do attitude and very strong track record in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.