Administration jobs in Rolleston, Canterbury
- At least 5 years’ experience in an administration role.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced…
- Two positions available (30-35 hours per week each).
- Immediate start or 2020 start available.
- Work for a specialist practice and join a highly regarded team.
- Assistant Accountant /Contracts Administrator - Christchurch.
- As New Zealand's go-to company for infrastructure construction and maintenance services, we know…
- Along with the manager you will be responsible for managing stock, cash and administration requirements.
- We currently have a full time vacancy for a 2IC in our…
1st Call Recruitment
- However, this is not an absolute necessity, first and foremost you will have exceptional multitasking, administration, strong communication and people skills.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of formal insolvency engagements including liquidations, receiverships and voluntary administrations.
- We are looking for an experienced legal secretary with great adaptation skills, strong technical skills and the ability to support multiple teams.
- Plan, coordinate and undertake the administration requirements of managing staff and budgets as designated by the Deputy Chief Executive (DCE).
- Be experienced in general office and administration duties.
- Refrigerated company needs a well organised, experienced Customer Service Representative to join…
- We are looking for a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant with a background in Family Matters.
- We are looking for a Legal Personal Assistant specialised in Family…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.