Administration jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- Ideally we are looking for someone who has gained their dynamic administration experience from working in a busy office support or customer service role.
- Administration work associated with the ordering to manufacture portraits on a fortnightly turnaround.
- Part time work available for person with quality skills…
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
- We're on the hunt for a Sales Support (Admin) person based at our…
- We're a high-end hairdressing salon in Newmarket, Auckland, and we're looking for a Customer Service Superstar to join our front desk team!
- The School of Population Health Based on the University of Auckland, Grafton Campus is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and/or experienced person to join…
- We are a leader among Independent schools in Australasia, providing a future focused, values based, independent Presbyterian education for students from 3 to 18…
- Ensure the smooth running of the ward's administration.
- Permanent Part Time, 15 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday from 3pm to 8.30pm.
- Want to work for a showroom filled with great ideas & products from the building & design industry?
- We are seeking a bright, outgoing and confident student to…
- A customer service superstar with a strong administration background.
- Provide efficient and timely administration, management support and document control to…
Rodney Wayne St Lukes
Auckland City, Auckland
- Are you passionate about Hairdressing and Fashion?
- We currently have a Part-Time position available.
- Manage Front of house functions to make sure the Salon runs…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.