Administration jobs in Takanini, 2112
- An experienced language teacher is needed to teach adults in a prestigious language academy.
- Tasks include but are not limited to:
- The role encompasses a mixture of phone/data/administration (80%) and face-to-face trial participant contact in an outpatient clinic setting (20%).
Sitel New Zealand
- Additionally, the CSR will spend time working through various Human Resource issues such as recruiting, compensation (salary administration), system accesses,…
People Passion Limited
- A great telephone manner and can quickly build rapportExcellent communication skills – written and verbalA focus on detail and the ability to follow…
- Assist the team with effective administration services.
- A key, pivotal role based in East Tamaki with free parking!
- Work with us and not for us.
- We're looking for an experienced Casual Receptionist to provide additional support to our front-line service!
- Our ideal candidate will have:
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We are the leading custom framer in New Zealand and are looking for someone with a bright personality to assist our team of custom framers.
- Provide accurate and efficient support in all areas of administration.
- We are currently looking for "Part-time" Photo-lab/Sales staff to work in our Manukau…
East Tamaki, Auckland
- We now have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Administrator to help us in our Industrial & Infrastructure Division at our East Tamaki branch.
- Part time permanent opportunity (20 hours per week).
- Shift hours: 4.30 – 8.30 pm, some weekends.
- Ōtara Music Arts Centre (OMAC), end of Feb start.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.