Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
You refined by:
- Elizabeth Knox Home and Hospital is an Eden Alternative home transforming care for elders and younger people with physical disability.
- To be successful in this position you'll have strong leadership skills that will enable the administration team to strive for excellence.
- Posted on 12 Nov 2019.
- Day to day administration duties.
- We are looking for an Administrator to handle the following:
- Plus so many other varied duties.
- This is a Part time role on a 7 day rotating roster.
- Provide efficient and friendly service for guest registration and departure.
- We love what we do.
- Copthorne Auckland City has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join the existing Front Office Team in a part-time…
- PART TIME ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT NEEDED | SOUTH AUCKLAND LOCATION.
- We are currently searching for an experienced Administrator to support a large department…
- Carry out reception and administration duties as required.
- GUEST SERVICE OFFICER - SPA & WELLNESS.
- Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Do you have an outstanding customer service background, strong administration skills with a naturally outgoing and vibrant personality?
North Power NZ
Auckland City, Auckland
- Ideally 5+ years in a financial administration role.
- The Financial Administrator role is responsible for providing excellent service and support to the…
- You will be talking to patients, collecting payments and doing general administration.
- We are seeking an individual with an outgoing personality to service our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.