Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Ideally we are looking for someone who has gained their dynamic administration experience from working in a busy office support or customer service role.
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
- We're on the hunt for a Sales Support (Admin) person based at our…
- Have fantastic computer skills and experience undertaking a wide range of administration activities.
- If you are excited by the thought of being our ‘go to’…
- The School of Population Health Based on the University of Auckland, Grafton Campus is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and/or experienced person to join…
Rodney Wayne St Lukes
Auckland City, Auckland
- Are you passionate about Hairdressing and Fashion?
- We currently have a Part-Time position available.
- Manage Front of house functions to make sure the Salon runs…
- You provide assistance with daily activities such as community participation, socializing, work or education and personal cares as well as responsibility for…
- Experience working in University administration.
- Experience with financial administration is desirable but not mandatory.
- School of Art + Design.
- We're a high-end hairdressing salon in Newmarket, Auckland, and we're looking for a Customer Service Superstar to join our front desk team!
- Want to work for a showroom filled with great ideas & products from the building & design industry?
- We are seeking a bright, outgoing and confident student to…
- Your advanced administration skills; and ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of sensitive and personal information at all times will also be essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.