Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- Our client is looking for a Data Entry Administrator to join their team for 3 – 6 months ++.
- Temporary assignment, 4 days a week (32 hours a week).
- My client is looking for an experienced Office Administrator & Warehouse Manager to provide the necessary administrative and warehousing support required to…
- General administration and data entry.
- My client is a large government organisation looking for an experienced customer service representative to join a dynamic…
- A proven background in administration or data entry.
- We have a number of temporary data entry & administration roles that are available in the South and East…
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- Are you ready to secure a new permanent position for 2020?
- Maybe you a fresh out of University and seeking your…
- My client, a well-respected player in the market research industry, is looking to find a Recruiter & Administration Assistant to assist the business in…
- My client is a NGO that focuses on providing support to educational facilities here in New Zealand and the South Pacific.
- Draft reports, letters and proposals.
- Work local and avoid high traffic to the city.
- Apply with Madison Recruitment to start your exciting future in temporary work.
- What benefits can you receive?
- Do you enjoy being the face of a business and working in the buzz of a busy work environment?
- Do you consider yourself organised and a multi-tasker?
- Primarily based at Remuera although there will be a rotation to work across other sites based in Mairangi Bay and Parnell on a weekly basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.