You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- To be experienced and efficient in a range of administration functions including typing and data entry.
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant, Manukau Public…
- Annual salary of $51,550 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances.
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three existing agencies…
- Experience in office administration systems, including supporting a senior manager and staff with routine administration.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Experience in providing high-level administration activities or secretarial support.
- Whilst this is Auckland based, the role itself is part of the…
- Front of house reception and administration;
- The type that has seen you able to use your initiative and an eye for detail, providing solutions to internal…
- Within this role you will be supporting the maintenance and administration of the training area and the training centre, which includes site security, general…
- Support the Transport Agency's project team to successfully deliver the Auckland Harbour Bridge Shared Path (AHBSP) and SeaPath.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- Counties Manukau Police has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Shift Typist to join the File Management and Transcription (FM&T) Services…
- Fixed term/Secondment - (6 months) with potential extension.
- Full time or part time for the right candidate.
- Frontline sustainability role in retail sector.
- Reporting to team's Manager of Administration and Reporting, we are seeking a confident, system and process savvy project administrator, hungry for growth,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.