Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in an administration/support role.
- Administration Co-ordinator – Immigration Border Operations, MBIE.
- Full-time or part-time, permanent position (we will consider 30-40 hours per week).
- The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of…
- Working in a small close-knit team, your primary responsibility will be to receive emergency 111 and administration calls and to dispatch appropriate Fire…
- The Youth Justice response team in Waitakere is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team member who has excellent computer and administration skills and…
- A thorough knowledge of office administration.
- Do you have the enthusiasm, dedication and the skills to become an Administration Officer within Ara Poutama…
- Some administration experience would be advantageous but not completely necessary - attitude is just as important as experience in this role!
- Maintaining equipment used in instruction and associated administration.
- Teach students who want to learn.
- Pass on your knowledge and skills.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.