Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
The University of Auckland (undo)
- This is a fantastic role for an experienced administration expert to provide professional and efficient administration support for the Kohia Centre.
- We are seeking a reliable, punctual and motivated Receptionist with a warm and welcoming personality to join our friendly and supportive Techsite Services team,…
- The School of Population Health Based on the University of Auckland, Grafton Campus is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and/or experienced person to join…
- Work collaboratively to ensure continuous improvement and efficiency in Faculty and department administration processes.
- Connect is committed to delivering world-class service and technological solutions in support of teaching, learning, research, and administration.
- You’ll have exceptional administration skills, with exposure to project or contract administration.
- The Research Operations Centre is responsible for contract…
- Demonstrate experience in dealing with a range of payroll administration tasks.
- The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading University and employs over…
- 3-5 years’ administration experience, ideally gained in a tertiary environment.
- The School of Nursing is currently seeking a highly organised administration…
- You will provide general administrative support to academic staff and students, including assessment and examination administration for postgraduate students,…
- You will demonstrate substantial skills in coding and software integration with enterprise systems and system administration.
- MS SQL Server and SQL.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.