Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
- Assisting with ad hoc administration for the Research team as required.
- Is it a big goal or small steps?
- We’d like to know because we make your ambitions our…
- Proven experience in accounts (AR/AP) and office administration along with a desire to 'own' the role in a friendly, helpful well-presented manner.
- Your pivotal role is to provide IS Support for Bupa Care Services users nationally which includes day to day operations on the service desk (call answering,…
- Previous research project administration experience, and have demonstrated the potential of strategic research planning and leadership.
- What you will doThis role involves collating, verifying, manipulating and administering geospatial and imagery datasets and ensuring the data is available to…
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, sales, business administration or a related field of study.
- Reporting to the Manager, Experience and Sponsorship, the…
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events.
- Princes Wharf 147 Quay Street.
- To be successful in this role, you will have at least five years’ experience in leading the administration of medium to large enterprises.
- Join a great team culture – supportive management and collaborative team members.
- Develop your career with the opportunity learn and grow skills.
- Proven experience in an administration role.
- This role is responsible for delivering professional, friendly and efficient administration support to our clients…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.