Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Work local and avoid high traffic to the city.
- Apply with Madison Recruitment to start your exciting future in temporary work.
- What benefits can you receive?
- Proven experience in senior administration or personal assistance support activities.
- Bring your diary management experience and your proactive approach.
- Along with excellent administration skills, strong customer service focus is critical to success in this role.
- Administrator Client Services (Auckland)-1902637.
- Parental leave cover - 12 months.
- Varied role with fun team.
- Salary of $56,375 plus other benefits.
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three…
- AUT University requires the skills of a competent Administrator within the Estates Distribution Services Team.
- Want to work for Australia’s #1 Commercial property firm, which is also an international real estate leader?
- Our Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) services…
- Good multitasking abilityAttention to detail and accuracy for all administration tasksApplicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work…
- Provide administration and contract support services.
- Other general office administration and reception duties as required.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Proven experience in an administration role.
- This role is responsible for delivering professional, friendly and efficient administration support to our clients…
- Are you looking for you next job opportunity?
- Are you looking for temporary or permanent work within the Central Auckland, West Auckland or North Shore Area?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.