Administration jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- GeT administration and Interco PO’s.
- At least 2 years administration experience in a large international company.
- YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE.
- The Client Administration team are the centralised administration function that supports all Recovery teams.
- ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with…
- The School of Population Health Based on the University of Auckland, Grafton Campus is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and/or experienced person to join…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Permanent, Part-time (0.8 FTE/64 hours per fortnight) Emergency Department/Assessment and Diagnostic Unit.
- We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated…
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
- We're on the hunt for a Sales Support (Admin) person based at our…
- We are looking for someone to work at head office in Auckland supporting the Tax team with administration and accounting duties.
- You will be responsible for-.
- We are a wholesale company that provides general goods and merchandise to retail stores throughout New Zealand.
- Your main duties will involve:
Auckland City, Auckland
- Reporting to the Director you will provide accounts and administration support such as Accounts Payables and Receivables, account reconciliations, banking,…
- To be successful in this position you'll have strong leadership skills that will enable the administration team to strive for excellence.
- Posted on 21 Jan 2020.
- 2 day a week part-time role which can be spread over 3 shorter days to suit lifestyle.
- General office administrative support and manning a front desk.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.