- We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our team in Invercargill.
- This is an exciting opportunity to support our humanitarian work in…
- We are looking for someone to carry out varied administrative duties to support the wider team and ensure our department runs smoothly.
- Hours: 10 hours per week.
- CCS Disability Action’s vision is to see every disabled person included in the life of their family and community.
- As the Administrator, you will provide valuable administrative support and complete reception duties at our local branch in Whangarei.
- What's the role about?
Auckland City, Auckland
Remote work available
- Ability to work from home.
- Our client is seeking an Administrator to assist with loading content, updating databases, and general administration.
- Turbo Staff, New Zealand’s fastest growing recruiter, has an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our busy team in Christchurch.
- Administrator - Wear three hats at once!
- Temporary Potential long Term Assignment.
- Great client to work for.
- Your day to day duties will include; looking after…
- Relocating to London from overseas and looking for your first job placement.
- Recruiting for multiple Administration roles across London.
Talent ID NZ
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- 25-30 hours per week.
- 6-8 week temp assignment.
- Our client requires an experienced administrator to support their team on an initial 6-8 week basis for an ASAP…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.