Administrator jobs in Henderson, Auckland
You refined by:
New Lynn, Auckland
- SALES & SERVICE - MERCHANDISE - LOSS PREVENTION - OFFICE ADMINISTRATION - STORE RECEIVING.
- At Farmers, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals…
- At Unitec, we are all about our students and setting them up for success.
- Our Bridging Education programme is committed to supporting students who want to take…
- At Unitec, we're passionate about the power of education to positively change the lives of our students, their family and wider communities.
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- This is the perfect role for a person with a bright and energetic personality who enjoys working in a busy, vibrant environment.
- Our company is a leading retailer for refurbished phones, tablets and wearables based in Grey Lynn, central Auckland.
- Immediate duties are or may be:
- Utilise your administration, customer service and processing skills in an exciting new role.
- Showcase your critical thinking skills and knack for identifying…
- As a proactive, energetic and confident professional you will be a skilled administrator and communicator, and be comfortable presenting to large and small…
- We are a busy Physiotherapy clinic in the CBD.
- We need a receptionist to work from 12pm - 6pm up to 3 afternoons a week (at this stage Tuesday, Wednesday and…
- Our dedicated staff strive to create the best quality of life for the people we support.
- We are looking for a fantastic Junior Receptionist to join us on a…
- We are an Independent Mortgage and Insurance Brokerage based in New Lynn, West Auckland.
- We are growing and need an all-round office support person who will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.