Administrator jobs in Takanini, 2112
People Passion Limited
- We have an exciting opportunity for an honest and reliable person to join Rosehill Intermediate on a part time basis as our Office Support Person!
- Watercare Laboratory Services is a leading scientific services provider who delivers a range of services to a wide variety of customers within the water,…
- Wormald are the leading fire protection specialists in New Zealand, we have been protecting people and property here for over 125 years and enjoy a reputation…
- Fixed Term until 31st October 2020.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm.
- Primarily based at Mercy Hospital, Epsom (with some travel to…
- As an accounts administrator you will report to the branch manager and work closely with the wider team.
- Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of…
- Part time permanent opportunity (20 hours per week).
- Shift hours: 4.30 – 8.30 pm, some weekends.
- Ōtara Music Arts Centre (OMAC), end of Feb start.
- Previous experience in a busy office would set you off on the right foot.
- Having a strong eye for detail and being able to multitask is essential as is a…
Tonkin + Taylor
- At T+T, we offer an environment in which innovation, technical rigour and achievement of results are rewarded.
- The key responsibilities of the role include:
- We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join the Wormald Central Invoicing team.
- Our ideal candidate will have strong administration skills, a high…
- The company: This well established business provides advocacy, representation and support for the Road Transport industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.