Aged Care jobs
- Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand.
- The opportunity to proactively develop a career pathway within a large and multifaceted national health care organisation.
- What does a Service Coordinator do?
- We are an after school care and holiday programme located in Karori West Normal School.
- If you have experience working with children aged 5 to 12 years and…
- This vision underpins the development of our services and our model of care.
- Since then, we have upheld her belief of providing care in partnership with people…
- Experience in aged care is advantageous.
- We are looking for someone with previous relevant experience, ideally aged care, who values the uniqueness of each…
- You will demonstrate a respectful, patient manner which is essential in our aged care environment.
- Located in the heart of the Kapiti Coast, Metlifecare Coastal…
- We will also pay you for your mileage and any expenses you incur for the care of our children.
- You will then be needed to be at school at 3:00pm for after…
- Have proven experience as Registered Nurse, preferably in residential aged care, with a current APC.
- At Ryman we don't just care for our residents — we care…
- By bringing the best of life to our residents, we stand apart in the aged care sector.
- Following through long-term care plans.
- Paid time off for PDRP.
- The children are aged 5, 7 and 9.
- I am looking for someone to do before and/or after school care (possibly some full days in school holidays).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.