Aged Care jobs
You refined by:
- Experience working in aged care in New Zealand preferred.
- You will also have: a helpful, team player attitude and a caring, respectful manner which is important…
- These services are for infants, children and young people to aged 18 years who, present with experiencing severe mental health difficulties.
- Afterschool Nanny wanted to care for two girls aged 3 & 6, from 2:25pm-5:25pm, three days per week, during term time only.
- Cooking a basic evening meal.
- This practice has a focus on design within the multi-unit residential, aged care and hotel sector.
- Leading practice needing a Project Architect with a…
- Previous cooking experience in a commercial kitchen, preferably in the aged care industry.
- At the Ultimate Care Group we promise to care.
- You'll also enjoy working with the older adult and possess a patient, respectful attitude which is important in our aged care environment.
- We also have a lot more opportunities in aged care if you also have experience in that sector.
- We are working with a leading healthcare provider to supply…
- This job will predominantly after-school care.
- We have two daughters, aged 11 and 9 year old (and one dog) and we are currently looking for a reliable student.
- This company is currently working on large scale commercial, retail, multi-unit residential, aged care and education projects across NZ and now have the…
- A rest-home is attached to the practice so it would be helpful if the GP had some aged/end of life care.
- We are seeking one GP or two GPs (job-share) who are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.