Aged Care jobs
You refined by:
Registered Nurse (undo)
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across New Zealand.
- In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living,…
Nelson Bays Primary Health
- Have General Nursing experience, aged care experience an advantage.
- Golden Bay Community Health includes a wide range of primary, secondary and community care…
- For a registered nurse role in the aged care sector - it simply doesn't get better than this.
- Working across every level of care, you'll gain more clinical…
- Post-registration qualification in Palliative Care.
- The Rainbow Place team work alongside other health professionals involved in the care of the child/young…
- Provide compassionate and high-quality care.
- Develop and review care plans.
- We have a Casual night role available working varied days night shift 2300-0700 -…
- You must be a Registered Nurse in New Zealand and previous experience working in aged care in New Zealand is also advantageous.
- Registered Nurse | Aged Care.
- 12 months recent experience in aged care nursing.
- Assessing and monitoring patient care.
- Overseeing a team of Caregivers.
- Access to 200+ courses professionally produced and relevant to Aged Care.
- We are specialists in the Aged Care sector and take pride in the service and staff we…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Join a large Aged Care provider.
- Opportunities available at all levels of care.
- Undertake resident assessments and develop person centred care plans.
We have removed 43 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.