Aged Care jobs
AUSSTAT Medical Recruitment
- GP Auckland Aged Care locum or permanent part time.
- Definitely need locum cover over December and January.
- All consultation share assisted by a registered nurse…
- Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand.
- You will be a New Zealand Registered Nurse with prior experience in the delivery of care services (in particular - aged care).
Duty Calls Nursing Bureau
Wellington City, 6021
- We’re looking for experienced Registered nurses with surgical, medical, mental health, palliative and aged care backgrounds.
- You will have at least 3 years post graduate experience and some of that in aged care or medical nursing.
- Presbyterian Support Otago is a leading provider of…
- Clinically, you will have experience within rehabilitation including brain injury, behavioural management, and/or aged care is preferred.
Wellington City, Wellington
- NZME Educational Media is a nationwide niche publisher, excelling in the sectors of education, science / technology, health, aged care and retirement via custom…
- You will be needed for before school care for two boys aged 9 and 5.
- We are based in Titirangi.
- Days and times of work:
- We're after a keen and reliable person.
- In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living,…
- Develop confident young New Zealanders who care for the health and well-being of themselves and their communities.
- Applications close: Sunday 5th January 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.