Aged Care jobs
- We have a strong commitment to taking care of the lives in our hands.
- Here we all share a passion to deliver the very highest standards of care to the elderly.
- It is responsible for the expert and prudent capital management of the commercial activities of Ngāi Tahu across its business units and investment assets, which…
- This role involves being a good leader and having effective problem-solving skills, as you will lead the clinical care provision within the care home.
- At least 6 months - 1 year of caregiving experience in an aged care rest home environment.
- You may be studying towards a Nursing qualification yourself; if so,…
- You will have at least 3 years post graduate experience and some of that in aged care or medical nursing.
- Presbyterian Support Otago is a leading provider of…
- Experience in the aged care sector.
- You will have experience working as a Registered Nurse with a strong background in the aged care sector.
- Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand.
- If you are flexible, have experience in the aged care industry and love variety then apply now.
- The key to our success is our people, your role in this…
- We help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental…
- We genuinely care about our staff and their development.
- Medcall are the preferred supplier for most Aged Care providers in New Zealand and they come to us…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.