- Making over 50,000 trips per year, the St John Health Shuttle is a free community service that transports people to and from essential medical and health…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Are you after the opportunity to volunteer on an event dedicated to exhibiting performance in all its forms?
- We are looking for people with skills/interest in:…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- We’re looking for empowered and passionate volunteers to work with us on our Plastic Ocean Pollution Solutions Program in Canterbury.
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Able to spare a few hours a week for this rewarding role?
- This will include things like:
- St John's Caring Caller service connects people who need a friend with people who have time to listen and chat.
- A simple phone call can make a big difference.
- Drive a range of vehicles and maintain equipment.
- Logistics support at major events.
- This volunteer role supports the Event Health Services Team by preparing…
- You will be required to create and maintain floral displays in the Inpatient Unit at Mary Potter Hospice so that patients, visitors and staff are greeted to a…
- Are you ready to make a difference to your community?
- Are you motivated and enthusiastic with a strong customer focus?
- An appreciation of different cultures.
- Come and join our volunteer team based in Woodville!
- Volunteering with St John is a commitment, but one which is immensely rewarding.
- 18 years of age or over.
- Do you have time to help people within a rest home setting?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community and have a few hours spare each week for this…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.