- Fixed-term until December 2020.
- Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role.
- The Mycoplasma bovis directorate has been operating since July 2018, and we're working on…
- Southern Rivers Community Mental Health team - Gore.
- Permanent, part-time position, two days per week.
- 0.4 FTE - 16 hours per week.
Manawatu District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Litigation Support Officer - Palmerston North.
- Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children, is the Ministry that supports children and young people in New Zealand.
- Branch: Policy, Regulation and Communities.
- Salary: $47,176-$63,827.
- Kickstart your regulatory career in DIA s Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of…
- Work in a unique fast paced environment.
- Be part of the safe operation of the Auckland roading network.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- About you | Ko wai koe.
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
- We are currently seeking team members to provide support for the Criminal registry of the Auckland High Court.
- Working across the Ministry of Social Development on its commercial procurement needs.
- Performing diverse activities throughout the day – no two days are the…
- Permanent Part - time position 0.6 FTE (22.8 hours).
- Kia ora, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Malo ni, Talofa lava,…
- Kia ora, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Malo ni, Talofa lava, Tena koutou katoa and welcome.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Crown Law provides legal advice and representation services to the government in matters affecting the executive government.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.