- A Hygiene & Food Handling Certificate will be advantageous as well as any barista and/or commercial catering experience.
- Posting Date : 19/01/2020, 5:00:40 PM.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Have an experience as a cafe staff Have a fun, hard-working attitudeTeam player, process orientated, customer service orientatedHighly trainable for another…
- If making coffee is your number one love, and you are passionate about serving outrageously tasty good-looking cafe food with the team, then we want to hear…
Bar Staff - Moretons
- Previous experience as a bartender and barista is essential.
- Moretons is a beachfront retreat where you’ll always receive a neighbourly welcome.
- As our barista, you will need at least 1 years coffee making experience .
- We're looking for an experienced hospitality star and barista to manage our weekend…
- We are looking for an experienced barista to join our Food and Beverage team on the TSS Earnslaw.
- To succeed in this role you will have previous hospitality…
- We’re one of the largest beverage companies in New Zealand and partner of choice for some of the world’s leading brands.
- What’s in it for you?
- Free barista coffee & discounts on our delicious offerings.
- Great company culture and working environment.
- Hands-on training and mentoring.
Palmerston North City, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Our students are finishing PhD or Masters or end of summer, so we need keen smart staff for 2020.
- Often extra shifts and right now is the best time to apply!
- As one of our Waitstaff you will be confident in the fundamentals of service and have some wine knowledge and/or barista experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.