Brand Developers jobs
- This is a unique opportunity to join a brand new team in brand new space to help build a brand new programme.
- They will be working alongside a team of materials…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Working with the developers, you will be involved in designing interactions and workflows as well as executing design modelling, proof-of-concepts and market…
- We’re a brand new media-tech startup that services the wonderful world of Auckland hospitality.
- Working alongside our Developer (who's also a whizz) and our…
Auckland City, Auckland
- This Chapter may also manage design for the ClearPoint brand and external design assets, working closely with Marketing and other chapters.
- Previous experience as a developer.
- You will be working closely with Senior QAs and Developers.
- We'll also give you your birthday off, great discounts across…
- Ryman Construction is a leading developer, designer and builder of integrated retirement villages.
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands…
- More brands and products are being added weekly.
- TheMarket has launched with 1,500+ brands and 1m+ products, including local brands Karen Walker, WORLD, Father…
- Collaborate with developers to ensure feasibility of design solutions.
- Ensure digital designs are consistent with Tower brand values.
- What you'll do day to day.
- Our technology recruitment team in London can assist Developer and Engineer professionals who have exposure within global companies.
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, and Torpedo7.
- BSc Computer Science or similar.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.