Brand Developers jobs
- You’ll also be a strong developer of emerging talent – leading by example and nurturing tomorrow’s industry leaders.
- Be self-motivated, adaptable and proactive.
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, and Torpedo7.
- BSc Computer Science or similar.
- As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a startup environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an…
- We’re looking for a passionate and highly motivated Product Developer to join our Activewear and Torpedo7 design team.
- Proficiency in Adobe is preferred.
- Trading under the name, Fletcher Living, we are one of New Zealand’s leading developers of residential communities and industrial subdivisions.
- What does a day as a developer look like?
- We have just moved in to our brand new purpose built office.
- You’ll join an inclusive, diverse product team with…
- Collaborate with developers to ensure feasibility of design solutions.
- Ensure digital designs are consistent with Tower brand values.
- What you'll do day to day.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious test automation developer to join our expanding R&D team in Christchurch.
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP protocols.
- We’re a brand new media-tech startup that services the wonderful world of Auckland hospitality.
- Working alongside our Developer (who's also a whizz) and our…
- Our technology recruitment team in London can assist Developer and Engineer professionals who have exposure within global companies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.