Business Development Manager jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
You refined by:
The University of Auckland (undo)
- You will build key relationships with offshore education agencies, identifying business opportunities and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market…
- Input into the development and implementation of business and stakeholder strategies and plans will also be key.
- This position is permanent/full time.
- Over 300 different career development courses.
- We offer a comprehensive range of public short courses and customised learning programmes for individuals and…
- Support the development of Faculty Plans and Business Cases as required;
- Reporting to the Revenue & Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for providing…
- The review of business cases associated with new opportunity’s from across the organisation is also a key responsibility.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.