Call Centre jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
- Answer all incoming calls and direct where appropriate.
- If this sounds like you and you think you’d be a great fit, call Michael Burns at HAYS Office Support on…
- First point of contact answering phone calls.
- If you are interested in the above job please click " Apply now" or email CV to Kate.email@example.com or call…
- Demonstrated experience working in a call centre.
- If you are interested in the above job please click " Apply now" or email CV to Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org or…
- Assessment centre on Tuesday 17th December at 1.30pm.
- Previous experience in a high volume contact centre.
- Attend Assessment centre on Tuesday 17th December at…
- Moderate customer service experience - Face to face or call centre.
- Inbound calls assisting with orders and enquirers.
- What's in it for you?
- Managing day to day surveillance activity in the network operation centre.
- 1 - 3 years experience working in the telecommunications industry with previous…
- If you're interested in this role, call Henry on 09 525 1333 or email me at Henry.Gers@hays.net.nz.
- Call Henry 09 525 1333.
- What you'll need to succeed:
- Really enjoy helping, speaking to customers over the phone and working in a fun, collaborative call centre environment.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Previous contact centre experience (2+ years ideally).
- For further information please contact: email@example.com or call on (09) 952 7383.
- Experience in a contact centre.
- Monitor queues and take inbound calls.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.