Call Centre jobs
You refined by:
- The contact centres operate on rostered shift hours between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday with the occasional 9am-1pm Saturday shift.
- Answering telephone enquiries in our Lab line call centre.
- Casual and part-time opportunities available for qualified or trainee phlebotomists/MLPATS.
- To succeed as a Telephone Account Manager you will need: To be comfortable on the phoneExperience in a call centre or sales environment.
- This is a full-time permanent position working the day shift from Monday to Friday, with rostered ‘On call’.
- We operate across multiple media platforms (print,…
- $18-$22 per hour dependent on experience with uncapped commissions$10,000-$15,000 per annum available in performance paymentsGreat team culture that get amongst…
- For us to continue putting our communities at the centre of our health system, we're putting our own people at the centre of everything we do.
- This role is in the centre of Blenheim.
- Wish to work in a beautiful area of New Zealand away from traffic stress and general busy life that a large city brings?
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Please call apply online with your current CV today!
- We are seeking expressions of interest for labourers with a Forklift Licence and ticket required for a…
- If you enjoy working in call centre environments and pride yourself on your excellent customer service skills, then this may be an opportunity for you!
- Making outward bound sales calls.
- While training is provided and there is a supportive team to help you learn the ropes, it will be helpful if you have previous…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.