Call Centre jobs
You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- Working at Spark will challenge you, broaden your horizons and open new opportunities you never thought possible.
- Some of our amazing benefits include:
- This contact centre is going through rapid growth and development.
- They have state of the art technology which is setting them apart from the rest.
- We have 260+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution centres throughout New Zealand.
- This is a key people leadership role supporting our multiple…
- If you have any questions, call Autumn English – Talent Acquisition Business Partner on + 64 9 336 5954.
- Over 100 people from a range of engineering disciplines…
- This role is essential to the ongoing evolution and success of the CSC team, the wider DevOps unit and the overall IT department requiring proficient technical…
- Applicants must also be willing and able to participate fully in the on-call roster.
- Where you'll be working: Interventional Radiology, Waikato Hospital.
- This is a unique opportunity to be involved in an incredible centre.
- Please send all applications to email@example.com or call 021 728 847…
- Hamilton's vibrant city centre and rich cultural mix makes it an ideal place to experience the authentic friendly Kiwi lifestyle.
- The successful applicant may be requested to work overtime, participate in on-call as required, and must be available to work all rosters including some public…
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a call centre environment or dental/medical reception (preferred but not essential).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.