Call Centre jobs
You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- Do you want to work in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same with a diverse range of people?
- Applications close: 28 Dec 2019.
- We are looking for someone to support our Mental Health Services team by conducting audit and high quality call reviews of service user calls.
- You’ll help to grow and care for the needs of our community of international students and homestay hosts by being responsible for the visit and phone call cycle…
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a call centre environment or dental/medical reception (preferred but not essential).
- We have 260+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution centres throughout New Zealand.
- This is a key people leadership role supporting our multiple…
- This contact centre is going through rapid growth and development.
- They have state of the art technology which is setting them apart from the rest.
- Due to numerous project wins, AECOM has a new opportunity for an ICT & Security Engineer to join our growing Consulting & Technology team.
- If you have any questions, call Autumn English – Talent Acquisition Business Partner on + 64 9 336 5954.
- Over 100 people from a range of engineering disciplines…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.