Call Centre jobs
- We are looking for Customer Service Reps to answer inbound calls.
- Our contact centre is staffed from 7 days a week between the hours of 8.30am-9pm.
- These flights can occur any time of the day and at times you may be on call after hours to provide assistance if necessary.
- You must be 17 years or older.
- Ensure those experience designs deliver to defined business outcomes (NPS, CX, agent speed to competency, call reduction).
- A bit about the role.
- Our client, a high profile and progressive organisation are currently in a very busy growth phase.
- In order to ensure they are continuing to deliver high levels…
- Based in our Auckland contact centre, you'll make it easy for customers to achieve their goals and get where they want to be in life - with the right advice and…
- You are centre of this relationship and responsible for ensuring a successful initial and on-going deployment.
- All needs are understood and met.
- The medical centre serves a population of around 1600 registered patients plus casual visitors.
- They provide all general practice services, aged care assistance…
- Additionally, you will be expected to participate in the on-call roster.
- Your day to day responsibilities include pre-op anaesthesia clinic, provision of…
- Located in a beautiful provincial centre on the East Coast of the North Island, NZ with approximately 162,000 population.
- This is a fixed term, full time role.
- You will participate in an out of hours on call roster shared equally amongst your Radiologist colleagues.
- As a team who prides themselves in the work they do,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.