Call Centre jobs
- Answering to customer requests (phone calls and e-mails).
- Advisory and support services for our international premium clients concerning the order process.
- Sales Consultant - Permanent Full-time - North Shore, Auckland.
- What the job looks like.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients,…
Wellington City, Wellington
- At least 2 years of customer service and contact centre experience.
- Ensure proper documentation is completed and call-logging system is accurately maintained…
- If you're interested in the role please click APPLY or call Khadine on 095730515 for a chat.
- 100% Kiwi owned & operated grocery distributor with sites across…
- Making our communities feel and be safer by taking phone calls from those in need.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New…
Hutt Valley District Health Board (Wellington)
Hutt Valley, Wellington
- You will also be completing back office tasks such as call centre, booking/rebooking appointments and data entry.
- Call centre experience would be an advantage.
- Use your multi-tasking and organisational skills to manage, track and follow up all calls.
- Kawarau Village 79 Peninsula Rd.
- WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Previous medical centre receptionist experience is preferred.
- We have an 2 openings in our busy medical centre.
- About the position and you:
- Customer Service Representatives – Hamilton Contact Centre.
- Permanent, Full Time (37.55 hours per week).
- Intake starting 30 March 2020.
Auckland City, Auckland
- The variety of this role includes answering inbound calls, making warm outbound calls - offering free hearing checks, contacting existing database customers and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.