Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
- Experience in palliative care (not essential).
- You’ll be working for our various rest home clients who come to us for exceptional staff to help them provide the…
- In our Home Support Service, we provide services for children and adults with Intellectual Disability and/or Autism within their family homes and out into their…
Papamoa, Bay of Plenty
- Between home and school and other agencies.
- Attend to special needs student’s personal care as necessary.
- And welfare of students by providing practical and…
- You will be responsible for providing clinical oversight within home and community packages of care to provide support to the identified client group to promote…
- These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes, and hospitals.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has…
- Our casual family home relievers form part of a casual pool of staff that provides care and support at the family home in the absence of a primary caregiver.
- This vacancy is for our home and community services in Hamilton, Thames and Whakatane supporting clients in these locations their own homes.
- Regular duties involve doing personal cares, showering and bowel cares etc.
- This is a large lovely modern quality home environment to work in.
- Empathy and willingness to support people with their personal cares, such as bathing, dressing and toileting.
- Experience supporting people with disabilities and…
- Our dedicated teams in our Midland Cluster are looking for experienced, caring Home Support Workers to join them in providing 'squeaky clean' service and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.