Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
- Te Atawhai - We care about each other as people.
- We contribute to thriving communities that provide New Zealanders with good quality, affordable homes.
Cancer Society NZ
Wellington Central, Wellington
- This varied role comprises assisting the teams with triage, initial assessments, care planning for complex scenarios, day service clinics, and visits to patient…
- Put simply, we believe a healthy pet makes for a happier home and our commitment to dogs, cats and their owners has made us a world leader in pet care.
- Private medical insurance and vision care benefits.
- You'll never have to take your work home with you.
- Are you enthusiastic about the maintenance and care of…
Piringa Mental Health.
Bay of Plenty
- We are seeking Support Workers to provide recovery focused support services to clients who live in residential care or in their own home.
Healthvision NZ Limited
Auckland City, Auckland
- Our national team of Community Nurses provide specialist accident related burn and wound care, and long-term specialist serious injury cares.
- A genuine interest and some knowledge of Pictorial (particularly photographic) materials and their documentation and care are a distinct advantage.
- We believe in flexible working, whether that means adjusting your hours, needing time to work from home or anything else which may help you maintain balance.
- This newly created role is based in our Kaitaia Office in the Far North region, home to famous beaches, wineries and a scenic escape from big city life.
Duty Calls Nursing Bureau
Wellington City, 6021
- If you have rest home, hospital, and/or community based health and disability sector experience, including residential, aged, and domiciliary care (or combined…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.