Care Home Vacancy jobs
- Andy’s home is a newly established home in Hamilton which currently homes two disabled young men.
- Personal care assistance – dressing, grooming, hoisting, and…
- The empathy and willingness to support people with their personal cares, such as bathing, dressing and toileting.
- To be fit enough for a moderately active role.
- Healthcare NZ Community Health is committed to providing support, respect and dignity to all New Zealander's enabling them to have greater independence and…
Auckland City, Auckland
- We work hard, we care about what we do & we all make sure we do it to the high standards that our guests love us for.
- Hands on, fast paced & fun.
- At the Ultimate Care Group we understand that we are providing a home for our residents and we are absolutely focused upon the provision of exceptional care.
- You can tidy and clean the kitchen, change the bed linen and take care of the laundry.
- We are looking for someone to treat our home as their own, do whatever…
- If possible we would like the applicant to be able to do some pick ups at the Preschool and take them home from there.
- Along with the odd evening babysitting.
- With multiple sites at primary and intermediate schools across the North Shore we specialise in providing a home away from home environment for children to be…
- She needs people to meet her personal care support needs, help with managing her home and courtyard garden, and to assist her from time to time with getting out…
Duty Calls Nursing Bureau
Wellington City, 6021
- If you have rest home, hospital, and/or community based health and disability sector experience, including residential, aged, and domiciliary care (or combined…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.