Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
- Free medical care after hours.
- HCH is a model of care supporting general practice to be the health care hub and care co-ordinator for its enrolled patients,…
- Ideally 2-3 days 11-3pm and one day in to care for him at home.
- Hi, two caregiving roles available to start ASAP.
- Its 11:00 am to 3:00 pm 2 days a week .
- Flexibility if you are studying, have care responsibilities or recently retired and looking for occasional work.
- What we are looking for:
- What we can offer you:
- We are looking for someone to help with the pick-up and after-school care of our almost 7-year-old daughter.
- This is in the Island Bay area.
- You will need to pickup and drop off kids, aged 6 and 8, from school to home and then to various activities or look after them at home if there are no…
- Getting to the employers home.
- This Glendowie family is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and friendly student to help out with after-school care for two…
- Experience working in aged care advantageous.
- This role is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our new village residents from the time…
- Andy’s home is a newly established home in Hamilton which currently homes two disabled young men.
- Personal care assistance – dressing, grooming, hoisting, and…
- I'm looking for a responsible babysitter to care my five year old son in Blockhouse Bay.
- 15-25 hours a week of babysitting and 5 hours of home help.
Duty Calls Nursing Bureau
Wellington City, 6021
- If you have rest home, hospital, and/or community based health and disability sector experience, including residential, aged, and domiciliary care (or combined…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.