Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
- In these instances your transport from our home will be organised for you.
- You will become fully confident in all aspects of the child's care and routines.
Duty Calls Nursing Bureau
Wellington City, 6021
- If you have rest home, hospital, and/or community based health and disability sector experience, including residential, aged, and domiciliary care (or combined…
- Since 1896, Nurse Maude has been leading the way in community nursing and healthcare providing home support and hospital care to our fellow Cantabrians.
- We are looking for new and experienced support workers to work with a range of people we support to have greater independence and quality of life in their own…
- Help dressing, feeding, getting her ready for school and some help around the home.
- Private family looking for support in their home for their 8 yr old daughter…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Then pick up from school (3pm) with after school care at our home till 5:30pm.
- The job: Meet at our home in Te Aro (7:45am), then drop at Owhiro Bay school by 8…
Cancer Society NZ
Wellington Central, Wellington
- This varied role comprises assisting the teams with triage, initial assessments, care planning for complex scenarios, day service clinics, and visits to patient…
- We are committed to providing support, respect and dignity to all New Zealander's enabling them to have greater independence and quality of life in their own…
- You can tidy and clean the kitchen, change the bed linen and take care of the laundry.
- We are looking for someone to treat our home as their own, do whatever…
- These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has 50…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.