Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
- At the Ultimate Care Group we understand that we are providing a home for our residents, and we are absolutely focused upon the provision of exceptional care.
- Work in the Improvement & Implementation Team.
- Reporting to Manager Customer Care.
- The Reporting Specialist role primarily supports the Customer Service Group…
- We are currently looking for a carer to support our Paraplegic client in the Thames area with morning cares.
- We are committed to providing support, respect and…
- You will need to walk the children home from school and make afternoon tea for them.
- After School nanny required on Monday and Thursday afternoons .
- You will enjoy working with people especially the elderly as you will be interacting and building relationships with our residents in our rest home and hospital…
- Watch Amazon Prime Video when you get home - because we'll give you discounted broadband.
- Keen to keep Kiwis connected?
- Here's what you'll do in this job:
- The main tasks and duties involved in the role will include picking their daughter up from Kindergarten by car, driving her home and caring for her until her…
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- We have work available for compassionate and committed Homecare Workers to provide quality care for our clients!
- Show commitment & pride in your work?
- Andy’s home is a newly established home in Hamilton which currently homes two disabled young men.
- Personal care assistance – dressing, grooming, hoisting, and…
- Connect to others through care and compassion.
- These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals.
- Is cooking for others your passion?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.