Care Home Vacancy jobs
- As well as companionship and play, the job involves some personal care tasks, and preparing food for lunch or dinner.
- Applicants will need to be comfortable with doing personal cares, but don't need to have done care giving work before, as long they you have a good attitude and…
- The main tasks and duties involved in the role will include picking their daughter up from Kindergarten by car, driving her home and caring for her until her…
- A genuine interest in assisting with daily play, education and care needs.
- You will also help with personal cares such as feeding, changing, bathing.
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- We have work available for compassionate and committed Homecare Workers to provide quality care for our clients!
- Show commitment & pride in your work?
- You will need to walk the children home from school and make afternoon tea for them.
- After School nanny required on Monday and Thursday afternoons .
- Andy’s home is a newly established home in Hamilton which currently homes two disabled young men.
- Personal care assistance – dressing, grooming, hoisting, and…
- Pick up kids from school or meet kids at home.
- One Week – Monday – Wednesday 3-5.30pm, for four children: 2 x 12year olds, 2 x 7year olds.
- If possible we would like the applicant to be able to do some pick ups at the Preschool and take them home from there.
- Along with the odd evening babysitting.
- You can tidy and clean the kitchen, change the bed linen and take care of the laundry.
- We are looking for someone to treat our home as their own, do whatever…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.