- We need a reliable, trustworthy person with great references to come into our home to look after our three-year-old son and 19 month old daughter and drop them…
- For this role, I looking for someone who can drive our car, look after our school age children and take care of the general household work.
Whakamarama, Bay of Plenty
- We have made two lovely little humans for you to care for in our home, please help out two working parents.
- The applicant must have a full driver's license and…
- The school is a two minute walk from home.
- We are looking for a reliable person who is available to take care of our two children.
- Our family is looking for a reliable and responsible person to care for our three children at home after school between 3:00pm to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Applicants will need to be comfortable with doing personal cares, but don't need to have done care giving work before, as long they you have a good attitude and…
- They attend Parkland School and it is within walking distance from home.
- I am looking for someone to do before and/or after school care (possibly some full days…
- Te Atawhai - We care about each other as people.
- We contribute to thriving communities that provide New Zealanders with good quality, affordable homes.
- As well as companionship and play, the job involves some personal care tasks, and preparing food for lunch or dinner.
- Your role will be to support carers in providing nurturing, safe and stable homes for tamariki and rangatahi.
- You'll also be working with other social services,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.