Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Pickup from school at 3pm and walk round the corner home.
- We are looking for an awesome someone who is keen to help us with our boys 4 or 5 afternoons a week…
- The main tasks and duties involved in the job will be dropping and picking up the kids from their school care/kindy in Claudelands, taking them home and keeping…
- We are looking for a student who genuinely cares and has experience with caring for children .
- We are a family looking for a nice, reliable and responsible…
- We are an agency that supplies relief nurses to hospitals and rest homes throughout the Dunedin Area.
- We are looking to hire 5 new employees on a casual basis…
Raumati South, Wellington
- Associate GP, with a view.
- Raumati Road Surgery is a general practice committed to providing high-quality primary healthcare to enrolled patients in the local…
- Supporting community members with personal cares.
- Our home is sited on a beautiful five acre lifestyle property in Lower Hutt.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Two days a week after school care (usually four hours per day).
- We ask that you help get the place ship shape before we get home (the kids should take the lead…
- Elizabeth Knox Home and Hospital is a vibrant Eden Alternative Registered home transforming care to elders and younger residents.
- We are iwi-owned with a strong focus on providing high-quality affordable health care for our community.
- We need someone highly engaged and passionate about…
- Our dedicated team are looking for an experienced, caring Home Support Worker to join them in providing 'squeaky clean' service and empathetic care to our…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.